Braga is specialist in Labor Law, Collective Labor Law, and Social Security Law. Her practice encompasses monitoring labor claims; planning and reviewing the variable remuneration for employees, executives and service providers; analyzing and reviewing incentive plans. She further engages activities in negotiations with trade unions. She performs the analysis and quantification of labor risks/liabilities for national and international companies; and due diligence/audit reports. Braga has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of oil and gas, trade, information technology, infrastructure, mining, agribusiness, and chemical industry.
• The clawback clause and the employment contracts of executives of publicly held companies in Brazil. JOURNAL OF LABOR LAW (SÃO PAULO), v. 184, p. 145-180, 2017. Included in the STJ case law repository https://bdjur.stj.jus.br/jspui/handle/2011/116882
• The requirement of payment of legal costs for a company in the process of judicial reorganization (Chapter 11) is contrary and even incompatible with the judicial recovery institute (as Co-author in this article). Legal Theses of the Superior Courts. I. ed. São Paulo: Editora Revista dos Tribunais, 2017. v. 8. p.1107.
• The clawback clause and the employment contracts of executives of publicly held companies in Brazil. Journal LTr. Labor Legislation, v. 81, p. 680-694, 2017.
• The new D & O insurance rules in Brazil. JOTA INFO, 27 Jun. 2017.
• Master Degree in Labor and Social Security Law by the University of the State of Rio de Janeiro (UER) – 1st Place
• Centro Brasileiro de Mediação e Arbitragem – CBMA (Specialization in Arbitration law, 2018).
• Center of American and International Law, Dallas, USA (Specialization course in International and Comparative Law, 2016).
• Pontifícia Universidade Católica – PUC-RJ, Brazil (Postgraduate in Business Law, 2016).
• Centro de Estudos Jurídicos (Specialization course in Social Security Law, 2013).
• Fundação Getulio Vargas – Law School – Rio, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2009).
• Coordinator of the Practical Course of Labor Arbitration (CPA) – Brazilian Center for Mediation and Arbitration.
• Speaker on the 2nd Arbitration Day of Mackenzie Rio Presbyterian College, May 2019.
• Speaker on the 1st Arbitration Day of Mackenzie Rio Presbyterian College, May 2018.
• Moderator at the seminar Arbitration and Sports Law held by CBMA, May 2018.
• Moderator at the II seminar on Brazilian Labor Reform in partnership with CBMA / RJ, March 2018.
• Chairman of the CBMA / RJ Labor Arbitration Committee, March 2018.
• Partnership with Transparency International via Machado Meyer and Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV) to build a set of anti-corruption measures in module VIII, “Anti-corruption measures in the private sector” on clawback and criteria for reduction of penalties, February 2018.
• Member of the IBA, January 2018.
• Organizer and moderator of the 1st seminar on labor arbitration in partnership with CBMA / RJ, November 2017.
• Invited professor at the M&A course held by the Bar Association in Rio de Janeiro, section on due diligence, (2017, 2018 and 2019).
• Co-speaker of an event organized by the Getúlio Vargas Foundation for Journalists of Rio de Janeiro on current themes of Labor Law, July 2015.
• Monitors the Business Labor Law Module at the Post Graduation of Corporate Law at FGV-RJ.