Letícia has experience in corporate law and contracts, drafting corporate agreements and representing several clients with the registries in proceedings before the Boards of Trade of Brazil, Central Bank and Federal Revenue. Letícia has also worked with commercial contracts and in merger and acquisitions proceedings, particularly in the drafting of corporate, contractual and real estate due diligence reports. In addition, Letícia has experience in foreign investment in Brazil, especially in the field of Timberland.
- • LL.B. in Law (Unisinos University, 2015)
- • Summer Course in the Hague Academy of International Law, in the Private and Public International Law Sessions (2015)
- • Moot Alumni Association (MAA)
- • Brazilian Association of Arbitration Students (ABEArb)
- • Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- • International Law Association (ILA)
- • Brazilian Committee of Arbitration (CBAr)
- • Member of the team that represented the Unisinos University in the 22nd edition of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, in 2015.
- • Member of the team that represented Souto, Correa, Cesa, Lummertz & Amaral in the 5th edition of the Brazilian Competition of Arbitration Petrônio Muniz, in 2014.
- • Member of the team that represented the Unisinos University in the 4th edition of the Brazilian Competition of Arbitration Petrônio Muniz, in 2013.