Martha Giugno Termignoni’s practice is focused on corporate and contract law, especially corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, sale and purchase of assets, corporate restructuring, demergers and spin-offs, incorporations, setting up joint ventures and consortia, drafting minutes of board of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings, compliance with general corporate law requirements, as well as drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), 2010.
• Expert in Business Law, Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), 2013.
• Master’s degree in Law, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), 2015.
• Master of Laws (LL.M.), University College London (UCL), 2016.
• Recommended lawyer for Corporate and M&A, The Legal 500 Latin America: Brazil, 2019.
• UCL Santander master’s merit-based scholarship (UCL/Santander Universities), 2015.
• Academic distinction (UFRGS), 2011.