Practice focused on corporate matters (including M&A transactions, corporate reorganizations, foreign investment and litigation), commercial contracts, restructuring and insolvency (bankruptcy and reorganization).
Experience in securities regulation and litigation, including administrative proceedings before CVM, CRSFN and BM&FBOVESPA.
In-house experience at the enforcement division of BM&FBOVESPA Supervisão de Mercados (the Brazilian stock exchange’s self-regulatory organization) and at an American retail company. Worked for Brazilian law firms focused on corporate law.
• LL.M. (Stanford, 2020).
• Master in Commercial Law (Universidade de São Paulo, 2013).
• Bachelor’s Degree (LL.B) (Universidade de São Paulo, 2008).
• “Comentários à Lei do Mercado de Capitais – Lei nº 6.385/76”. São Paulo: Ed. Quartier Latin, 2015 (coauthor).
• Legal 500 – Corporate/M&A (2017-2018)
• Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA) – Corporate/M&A (2018-2019-2020).
• Professor of Commercial Law in post-graduation programs.